THE BEST WORKING IP HIDER OR KEEP US ANONYMOUS FROM SURFING THE NET

I think this will be a nice project (B)

An IP HIDER or keep us ANONYMOUS when surfing sites, I believe a lot of people would want this. (B)

I totally agree with you (R)

How about adding some plugin support to CPF 3.0? Then creating an ip blocking program like peerguardian2. I don’t think it would be all that difficult. (:NRD)

Especially something that will work with Vista… :slight_smile:

Harry

TrustConnect does that!

Melih

Trustconnect only works wireless… what about LAN connections (e.g. in hotels) ?

Harry

All…

no matter what you have, you connect thru to Internet thru Trustconnect. Which means your IP is TrustConnect IP and not yours
Melih

Thanks Melih!

Didn’t know that! that is great news. :BNC

Harry

I didn’t know TrustConnect was non-wireless too, I’ll give it a try!

Cheers,
Ragwing

is TrustConnect also a Comodo software? i cant seem to find it anywhere :cry:

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_trustconnect_securing_the_wireless_world/a_new_service_to_secure_the_wireless_world-t13379.0.html
:slight_smile:

Didn’t you think it was odd that some of the mods appeared to have the same IP??? LOL :smiley:

Actually, I don’t look at people’s IP-adresses when I get bored :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re never bored with that bottle of wine next to you all the time, but anyway, I’m with you, Ragwing: thought it was restricted to wireless connection because the TrustConnect board didn’t seem to mention this.

Could I have one of them wireless NIC’s capable of connecting to Comodo’s
wireless AP ? I live in Europe ;D
It’s the same with anchor free’s Hotspot Shield, from their (limited) info on the site
you could easily believe that’s it’s wireless only …
Both are based on openVPN, the king of FOSS VPN-solutions… leading me to
… where can I find the source-code for the files that Comodo has added to the openVPN package ?