Thanks Comodo Team

Big thumbs up to the Comodo team. I was using ZA until now, but will never touch it again.

Nice feel & GUI. Powerful control. More options than ZA. Perfect. (:KWL)

Still have to figure stuff out (eg How to make an “internet” zone). But ■■■■, discovering Comodo just made my day.

Thanks guys. (B)

great site keep it comming

Just wait…V3 is gonna be even better!!! :BNC

(L)I am new to your forum so please forgive me if I don’t do this properly.

I found Comodo Firewall on File Hippo.Com. I am a senior citizen on a very fixed income. I love my computer and wanted a decent firewall for free.
I had tried ZA a couple of times and found it VERRRYYY CONFUSING. When I got Comodo Firewall it was soooo easy to use. I also liked that it was promoted as not having any leaks.

I have used Comodo (which I call my dragon) for almost a year now. It keeps me safe. I have helped several people to put the Dragon on their PC’s. We all love it.

I Have BoClean on my machine also. I am just finding out about all it does. Have never gotten anything on the results so guess I don’t go anywhere for it to find anything.

My next program to put on my machine will be the anti-spam filter.

Thank you Team for the wonderful programs you put out here for all of us.
You are so wonderful to make these things free.

I blog on yahoo 360 and there is a tagged blog entry on the Comodo Firewall. There will soon be more blogs on your other programs as I use them and can honestly rate them.

With Respect.

Blue

Hi Blue

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

(CLY)

Melih