THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I am soooooo excited about these products. Easy to use but so powerful! You guys have found a new best friend! (L) I’m telling my friends about COMODO. (S)

Welcome to forum, rnmolnar! (:HUG)

Ditto You guys rock,I have been using your products for several months.I have tried many system suites.Comodo hands down.I now only run a registry cleaner,24 /7 drive defrager , Comodo firewall,Cavs, Comodo ver engine and probably anything else you come up with! Outstanding software!

Pregister THANKS

Hi,
I just installed Comodo Firewall Pro on XP SP2.
I did so because I have been plagued with all kind of problems when running Outpost Firewall Pro.
I now realize all these problems were caused by Outpost Firewall Pro, and no other application. It is just an ill-designed firewall. At least, it would not run properly on my system, and it created problems with all kind of applications.
All these troubles have now vanished as I am running Comodo Firewall Pro. I feel ecstatic about Comodo Firewall Pro. It has a very sleek design, it runs as smoothly as possible, it does not create system slow-downs, hang-ups or crashes, Internet bottle-necks, and the like. I wish I had installed Comodo Firewall Pro much earlier. I have a three-year paid subscription to Outpost Firewall Pro, with more than two years still to run. I won’t use it though. It was a complete waste of money.

A big thank you to the Comodo Firewall Pro team.

Just one slight glitch to report though. Comodo Firewall Pro scanned my system for malware on install. It reported 6 infected files. 5 of them were obvious false positives (they were old DOS legacy executables that I am actually no longer using. Nothing to worry about. They are absolutely harmless, just lying about). The last one was “C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe” which was supposed to be infected with “Trojan.Win32.Patched.m(ID = 0x7094a)”.
So I tried to add “C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe” to the Comodo “suspicious files”. To no avail. Comodo refused to add it on the ground that it was “already in the safe zone”. So I could not send it for inspection.

Thank you for your help.

Robert
(S)

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the forums!
Other users mentioned the false positives too…
In case you are not sure about a file’s infection status you may upload it to virustotal.com

Hi
I found Comodo by chance while looking for a replacement for AVG.Glad that i did! (B)