Problem: The description for the disabled setting under sandbox settings states that you cannot run items in the sandbox using the right click context menu when the sandbox is disbled, if fact you can. It also implies (though the word ‘disabled’) that you cannot run items in the sandbox using the "Run a program in the sandbox dialogue when the sandbox is disabled, in fact you can. The actual behaviour is desirable in both cases - but the text is wrong or inadequate.
Steps to replicate: N/A
- Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision: XP SP3 32 Bit (Pentium 4 CPU 3Ghz, 4Gb RAM) Admin account.
- CIS version: Please see title
- Other Security and Utility Software Installed: See appended config report for details. Usually: Comodo - CIS, CVE, CIV, CLP, CSE, CAS, IVault; Other- Filezilla, Wallwatcher, Sony Ericsson PC software, Actual Window Manager, Routerstats, Revo, Process Explorer, Google Desktop, Process Tamer, Process Explorer, Idrive, Clipmate, Stuffit
- Step by step description to reproduce the issue: See above
- How you tried to resolve the problem: N/A
- Upload Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any: N/A
- Attach screenshots to your posts to clarify the issue further: N/A
- Virus database version: Please see config file
- Any other information you think that might be useful. CIS settings:See appended config report for details.