test request

could someone please do a review with proactive config and auto sandbox set to fully virtualized. then full scan with comodo malwarebytes and hitman pro and any other scanners you wish without using ccleaner to see if comodo let any files drop.

then wipe the system to a clean state and run malware links in a manually sandboxed browser on a clean system. then full scan with comodo, malwarebytes, and hitman pro and any other scanners you wish without using ccleaner

the reason I want both tests done on a clean system is because I want to see if comodo let’s malware drop in both scenarios. the reason I want the manual sandbox test is because the manual sandbox is stronger than the auto sandbox even with it set to full virtualization because the manual sandbox has full virtualization plus restriction levels like partially limited, limited, etc. where as the auto sandbox can’t have both full virtualization and restriction levels at the same time like the manual sandbox can

if you could make this a video that would be great. if not then just post your results in text for each test