Taking a break too ...

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Like Beanie, I have to inform you that I have to take a break too. Professional and personal life has some priority right now, but I will be back :wink: A little reading here and on Wilders today learned me that Josh and my good old friend Vette are back, and the Beta of CIS has some good critics as wel. Keep on the good work guys :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

you have personal life? 88) ;D

goodluck hon :-*

All the best Red

We will miss your excellent BoC help

John

Take it easy have fun and be safe :slight_smile: :‘( :’( :‘( :’( :stuck_out_tongue:

We all will wait for your return, Rednose

Best wishes! :■■■■

So who’s going to help the BoClean people ? 88) I can’t ‘really’ help them…

Xan

Oh, I will keep an eye on the BOClean forum :slight_smile:

I only wanted to explain that at the moment I have no time to visit the forum on daily basis :wink:

Greetz, Red.

But it is en vogue to delete your account and re-create it multiple times. You cannot just take a break. Where’s the fun in that? :wink: ;D

Take care Renose :slight_smile:

In two weeks I will have my well deserved holiday :a0 A good time to change the 2.4 and 3.0 firewalls into the 3.9 :slight_smile: And to be back to bully Ganda ;D

Greetz, Red.

Enjoy yourself :slight_smile:
Best wishes
Dennis

Have a great break, Erik! :■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

iirc, the last time you had a vacation, you went to play paintball gun 88)
now you’re switching firewall for holiday? 88)
that’s so sad ;D

have fun :-TU

After our indoor hall burned down, our Paintball Team felt apart too :frowning: We were among the best 10 Woodland teams here, so that is realy sad :cry:

Greetz, Red.

burned down? what did you do? 88) you played paintball or fireball? 88)

I could speculate about what happened, but I won’t do that. Here a movie from the fire on YouTube :

Greetz, Red.