System Safety Monitor:the end

System Safety Monitor will be very probably discontinued. His developer can’t go on it development, so it likely will die. It’s a pity that one of the best classical HIPS have to die. It’s possible that no one is interested to buy the source code ? (:SAD)

Just read post at wilders. That is a real shame. :frowning:

I can’t believe how many things are ending. ProSecurity (Developer joined Comodo), Peer Guardian and many others. System Safety Monitor was good, I used it for a while couple years ago.

http://www.syssafety.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5298

Quite frankly I'm going to put SSM to put on hold. Just don't have time to do something with it now. I'm even thinking about moving SSM to opensource. Thanks to all of you for your interest and support but unfortunately SSM seems to have totally failed as a commercial project.

I wish the developer/owner best of luck.

Josh

I was with Erreale - member of this forum - the italian translator for SSM, I’m proud to have translated and especially to have used it. :SMLR :SMLR I already wished to Vitali all the best for the future.

Maybe Comodo can hire him and buy the source code ;D

It will be great. For SSM, for Comodo, for all mind users that love and search excellent products as SSM and Comodo are. :SMLR