A. THE BUG/ISSUE: System freeze after started OpenGL games in fullscreen mode.
- What you did: Started OpenGL game see #6
- What actually happened or you actually saw: System is freeze. No any way to return to OS.
- What you expected to happen or see: Game is started.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: This problem is solved, if I disable defense+, or if I add these apps to Defense + Rules, and I set these apps to TRUSTED.
- If a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: -
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware):
Problem with these games (example):
- Pioneer alpha 23 http://pioneerspacesim.net/download
- Warzone 2100 3.1 beta10 Download – Warzone 2100 Trac
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen: see #1
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):
My video card is ATI 4850.
No error log in defense events.
Game mode is default (OFF).
B. FILES APPENDED. (Please zip unless screenshots).:
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues): - (not needed of this problem)
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: - (black screen)
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs: - (no log)
- A CIS config report or file: -
- Crash or freeze dump file: - (no dump file)
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version:see attached file, name is “about”
C. YOUR SETUP:
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration: CIS firewall free 5.10.228257.2253
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: NO
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: NO
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): See attached files (clipboard 01-04).
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: On summary page, only firewall and defense+ available, these settings is SAFE.
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Win7, SP1, 64bit, UAC is default (full)
- Other security and utility software currently installed: Avira Antivirus free 12.0 (latest)
- Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed: None.
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box)[color=blue]: None.
[attachment deleted by admin]