Synchronized copy problem

Hello,

Im a new user of CB. My operating system is Windows 7 (64 Bit).

Currently, I decided to try the mode “synchronized copy” on an external hard drive which is not permanently connected to my computer. Each time I connect the hard drive, I go to the option “manage” and give the instruction to “synchronize now”. Within the folders that I back up, there is the desktop of windows, where I tend to keep temporary files downloaded from the internet, which I later erase. Mi problem is that each time I give the instruction to “synchronize now”, CB restitutes all the erased folders of the desktop of my computer. Therefore, I would want to know if there is any way to avoid this from happening.

Regards

Juan

Please delete these files from source and destination before pressing “Synchronize Now”

Thanks

Thanks Emanuel.

However I wonder if every time I create a file on my desktop and then delete it, I’ll also have to delete the folder in the destination backup to avoid it being automatically restored in the source. If that were the case, which backup strategy would be appropriate to avoid that.

Regards

Juan

The problem will be fixed in the next release.
There isn’t other backup strategy to use.

Thanks

Tanks again Emanuel ,

However, I think that the behavior mentioned previously not only affects the desktop folder, but also all other folders, and I assume that the new version will fix the situation for all folders.

Best regards

Juan Guillermo

Yes, it will.

Thanks