first, I do not understand much about firewalls so you will excuse me. I uninstalled version 3 since it was way too much for me. I installed version 184.108.40.206
I installed it out of the box. Only rules I created reading this forum was for utorrent and emule.
I allowed every pop up.
My question after reading lots of questions here is this:
svchost.exe is not listed in any place except in Connections Udp In/out 255.255.255.255.67 and it goes up to 900.000 Bytes in??? Bytes out : 1043
sometimes I see system.exe listed in Connections but after a while it dissappears.
In the Summary windows svchost.exe shows 100% and it slows down if I open for instance: utorrent but when closing it ( or any other app) it goes up again
In Network Monitor I see 9 rules created. Number 9 says Block and Log IP in or Out From Ip any
where IPPROTO is any. The rest of the rules are in green showing Allow.
No problems to surf the net, or anything. My question is if this is NORMAL or I am missing something. I have 6 megas connection zru a modem (cablemodem). No router, no any other software running for spyware.
PS: please answer in no technical way. I will never understand. Just tell me ( if there’s any) what to do or add or delete or uncheck (:LGH)