SUPERAntispyware

Cheers.

Josh

I’m not sure if this is the place to ask a question about SUPERAntiSpyware, but I’ll say it here:
Whenever I try to scan with it, it never starts but just gets stuck on “Preparing” or “Initializing”. I one time left it on for 2 hours, and it didn’t change.

Anyone know why?

P.S. SUPERAntiSpyware won’t run on my Vista Home computer, so I had to make it compatible, in the properties windows, with XP SP2.

H! jeremysbost,

Uninstall it then run DISK CLEANUP then Restart your Pc, and Install it again. Are you using CFP3?

:THNK :THNK :THNK

Yes, I am using CFP3. I’m not that sure I really care about having SuperAntiSpyware installed though…

Just installed SAS and run it. It did not find any spyware/adware.

I guess a good program (CFP3) and configuration of the system and you don’t need SAS… ;D

Harry

I find more bad things with Spyware Doctor…

Just Install again your SAS jeremysbost for your SpyWare On-Demand scanner/removal and LAYERED Protection.

(:WIN) (:WIN) (:WIN)

I used to have a (paid) version of Spyware Doctor in the past, which did indeed find a lot of traces, but it became useless after moving to CFP3. Just didn’t find any spyware traces anymore.

CFP3 rocks! ;D

Harry

You will need back-up technologies.

For Example, I use Avira AntiVir v8.1 & SAS 4.21 (Both FREE), For on-demand scanning purposes. They are both excellent malware removal \tools.
Josh

i saw the screenshots of superantispyware on the official website and it’s the same thing as superADblocker wich is a great program.