Submit Applications Here To Be Whitelisted - 2022

[quote=“cuser, post:481, topic:320893, full:true”]
Well you were supposed to do that when CIS10 came out and we are now at CIS12.
[/quote]Apparently we don’t know whether those executables were whitelisted by Comodo or not. it is unfortunate you didn’t follow up on it after you submitted it.

Let’s wait for Comodo to assess the executables whether they are eligible to be whitelisted.

well on my original post I got reply that those were whitelisted but only on cloudlevel not personal database level and will be added to client/something like that level too, after that nothing.

that company is single dev gamemaker so his (and others) living more or less depends on those games so those containing malware is out of question.

virustotal gives 1/70 (so basically clean, just secureage (never heard) gives suspicious false flag) results and other exes from same maker gives same results just 1 false flag (just virusscanner is different). no comodo on list so dunno what it’d say (CIS AV says clean).

I follow basically every thread I have posted (even that thread talked about), just those which have been solved I don’t follow.

It is odd that the executables are now no longer whitelisted. Let’s wait if Comodo whitelists them again. You could request to make the publisher trusted. Apart from that CIS does allow you to add the publisher to your Trusted Vendors list. CIS is very customizable but getting it Trusted Vendor by Comodo would be a very neat.

Hi Boris 3,

Your whitelist request for BurnAware free 16.2 has been processed.

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

Defender UI Made by the same guy that makes voodooshield.

A third party tool that allows you to configure the hidden stuff in microsoft defender.

https://defenderui.com/

The EXEs are allowed to run, but it needs to do powershell commands to do its job, which are blocked by CIS/CFW/CAV

Hi cuser,

Your whitelist request has been processed.
The following games by Spiderweb Software,

1. Queen’s Wish: The Conqueror
  2. Queen’s Wish 2: The Tormentor
  3. Geneforge 1 - Mutagen
  4. Avernum: Escape from the Pit
  5. Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
  6. Avernum 3: Ruined World
  7. Avadon: The Black Fortress
  8. Avadon 2: The Corruption
  9. Avadon 3: The Warborn
  10. Avernum 4
  11. Avernum 5
  12. Avernum 6
  13. Geneforg
  14. Geneforge 2
  15. Geneforge 3
  16. Geneforge 4: Rebellion
  17. Geneforge 5: Overthrow
  18. Nethergate

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

DrAlrek. Please don’t post off topic comments. This topic is only for submitting applications that users would like to see updates. This is something to be posting in the Other Security Products board.

I did submit an application to be whitelisted.

DefenderUI

I explained exactly what about it still needs to be whitelisted too.

Hi DrAlrek,

DefenderUI has been whitelisted already. for further complaints, please post related section.

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

What’s the related section for the powershell commands that Defender UI needs to do to work properly?

Did you read what I typed before? About how Defender UI’s EXEs are already whitelisted, but that the powershell commands it does aren’t?

Hi DrAlrek,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please check your inbox for pm and provide us the requested information?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi DrAlrek,

We are processing your request.

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

Hi DrAlrek

Your whitelist request for the product **Port Master** has been processed.

Port Master

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

Hi DrAlrek,

Could you please share us the screenshot of the command lines which are blocked ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

What menu would they be in?

I actually uninstalled portmaster for other reasons.

It was in compatible with other stuff on my system. Forget I mentioned it

Hi DrAlrek,

Kindly refer the below link to check log for your blocked command lines and share us the log.

And are you running any other security software other than CIS ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

VB Decompiler

Code recovery solution for Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# applications

Download: https://www.vb-decompiler.org/files/vb_decompiler_lite.zip

DotFix NiceProtect

Software protection for the applications: code virtualization, obfuscation, resource packaging and protection.

Download: https://www.niceprotect.com/files/nice_protect_trial.zip

Software signed with our new code signing certificate. Please add this code signing certificate to the whitelist:
CN:: DotFix Software (Chubchenko Sergey Georgievich IP)

Thank you.

Hi GPcH,

We are processing your request.

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

Hi GPcH,

Your whitelist and TVL request has been processed

Thanks,
Tamil Azhagan G

1 Like

I think we should move to Submit Application Here To Be Whitelisted 2024