Stupid try to get my credit information..

Today some stupid ■■■■■■ named mattie tried to get personal info out of me…
Using this email: mattiecuzax[at]hotmail.com
I couldn’t help make fun of him/her as I understood directly that this was something wierd.
Here is the msn conversation (without the smileys):

(:LOV)

Mattie: hey, Age/Sex/Location?

Monkeyboy: 18 male sweden
Monkeyboy:You are one of those… robots… right? haha…

Mattie:hey whats up ■■■■, U got a webcam? finally someone adds me, I am soo couplatein ■■■■■ today for some reason lol

Monkeyboy: yeah, I do, do you also have a cam?..

Mattie: listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do…lol!

Monkeyboy: haha… very funny.,.
Monkeyboy:link?

Mattie: I can show u how to watch if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Monkeyboy: sure…
Monkeyboy: are yuo a girl mattie?

Mattie:well since its the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT… Once you are inside, just clikc on “Webcams” let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you ■■■■! fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live!

Mattie:Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Monkeyboy: well mattie… you got to understand that Iam not that easily fooled… Iv’e know all the scamming tricks online… I never catch a virus due to my security setup… and you sure won’t get any creditcard info from me…

Monkeyboy: well mattie… we all got bills to pay… and I will leave you alone
Monkeyboy: But be carefull not to irritate the computer comunity.

(long wait)…

Monkeyboy: some response would be apriciated…

She/he got dead silence… :slight_smile: So I blocked and removed… but by all means, check out the site, something for ganda maby? (image of her at msn pic attached) haha. ;D :smiley:

Moderator Edit: This post has been edited for conformance with Forum Policy. Picture, link, and illegal activity references have been removed.

Hope the image don’t break any rules… if so a mod please remove… (:NRD) (:NRD)

Well, the girl does show her pussy :stuck_out_tongue: So it is defenately Ganda’s thing ;D

Greetz, Red.