Strange traffic over svchost PID [1176]

First of all, hello!
Now my question - so i accidentally saw in comodo firewall that i don’t even know why but this svchost with that PID was connected to some IP(that IP by the way is “local” - i mean that mine ISP providers gives that IP’s - i checked via whois) and is sending traffic in and out(when i saw was about 30KB/s out and sending speed varies - from couple bites/s to 5-10KB/s(probably for a very short time)). I checked in for about 10mins and it still was connecting to that IP and constantly sending some traffic. Port was 67. I checked with svchostanalyzer and got that with that PID svchost can run DHCP client - and today my connection for some reasons constantly disconnects and reconnects - maybe that traffic is for some sort DHCP operation? But why would it connect to some local IP and constantly send some traffic? Or could it be that someone from that IP is spying on me?
Another thing that i blocked all connection to that IP - and now traffic under svchost [1176] goes to 255.255.255.255:67 (i get that this is normal, i just mentioned because when that traffic was going over that mysterious IP, this IP was connected too over same port in same time, just it didn’t send any traffic over it, after i blocked that - it started sending traffic over this IP).
But the question is - why would some traffic even go to some normal like mine IP from mine ISP provider?
I’m not native english speaker so i hope that you at least understood what i wanted to ask.

Hi Ireallydontknow,

It is probably traffic between your computer and your router. Your computer must obtain a private IP address from your router via DHCP, check it and renew it.

This traffic is your computer requesting an IP address to the DHCP server. It will broadcast it’s presencec on IP address 255.255.255.255 at UDP port 67. Blocking it may cause problems with your connection.

But the question is - why would some traffic even go to some normal like mine IP from mine ISP provider? I'm not native english speaker so i hope that you at least understood what i wanted to ask.
On what type of connection are you? Cable, ADSL, fiber optic or dial up? Is there a router present in your set up?