strange problem with comodo firewall

okay here’s the lowdown on 1. I have 2 PCs both run comodo firewall, both run mcaffee one of them runs mcafee 10, (for another 2 months) and the other runs mcaffe 11.

on the system with mcaffee 11 my satelite internet ‘system control center’ page refuses to load correctly, random parts of the page load, refreshes change which elements load, disabling comodo firewall, or disable the application monitor mysteriously remedies the problem.

usually every iframe except 1 shows the stock ie 7 dns error, rarely 2 or 3 of the iframes load, or load partially (eg: no graphics)

also the comodo fourms page gave a 501/505 error until i logged in through the comodo help browser. every other webpage loads normally…

there is no obvious block rule in the application monitor and i tried deleting numerous rules in the application monitor to no avail i’m going to try deleting every rule to see if that helps but i can’t figure this out…

the system control center is accessable by www.systemcontrolcenter.com or via 192.168.0.1

deleting everything mysteriously fixed the problem… almost all the rules were ‘allow’ or ‘ask’ and when i re blocked winamp (to prevent it’s automatic callback about user registration status) (winamp send a small packet to aol everytime winamp is loaded saying if the user is registered or not) that was the only thing i had blocked except the emusic that comes with winamp…

the only wierd thing i’ve noticed about this pc is that 'activeX" allow/disallow popup uses an umlaut on the ‘e’ my other computer doesn’t ask about active x allow/disallow…