Stopping alerts from tool chains?

I program for a hobby, and the firewall is really slowing down some build tool chains that generate and execute batch files. Each batch file requires me to ok it, and as they are generated at run time, the firewall detects them as being ‘new’ and untrusted.

Is there anyway to disable this checking on chains started from a trusted source?

Hey and warm welcome to comodo forums!

Since I began to program in Java I have solved issue that you like it’s written within Solution

Solution

1) CIS → Defense+ → Computer Security Policy → Protected Files and Folders → Groups → Add → New Group…(give this group a name). Now click once on “add files here” and Add then Add → Select Fromand → Browse… and add find the wanted folder

2) Add the created folder here CIS —> Defense+ —> Defense+ Settings —> Execution control Settings —> Detect shellcode injections (i.e. Buffer overflow protection) —> Exclusions —> Add —> Browse…

I hope this will help.

Regards,
Valentin N

Actually, Valentin’s part 2 isn’t going to help in regards to each new .bat being untrusted.

Instead of part 2, go to Defense+ → Computer Security Policy → Defense+ Rules. Now Add your newly created group and give it the Installer or Updater predefined policy.

thanks for your input HeffeD! :slight_smile: :-TU

Thank you for the input. Valentin N’s suggestion took care of nearly everything, and I only saw an exception once or twice over several builds, but hopefully this will work even better.

Now I can compile and go make a sandwich!