spyware terminator

For those with spyware terminator 1.9! SWT 2.0 has just been released before upgrading read their forum there seems to be a few teething problems hopefully sorted soon.

Good advise :slight_smile:

I went back to the latest 1.9 version for now because 2.0 gave me too many issues :-\

Spyware Terminator : http://www.spywareterminator.com

Downloads ( also old versions ) : Download Spyware Terminator Spyware Terminator 2012 3.0.0.80 for Windows - Filehippo.com

Greetz, Red.

I installed 2.0 again, and will see were it brings me :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

Why? Would they have ironed out the problems by now? I how do get a on screen message now and again saying install language pack now! I press cancel then avast detects a virus or malware VBS being the latest so i delete them. How do i get rid of this message without getting infected? Cheers Stuart

I don’t know if my problems where real problems :-\

• On my test system the HIPS database was now build and finished :slight_smile:

• On my test system now I don’t get the false positive’s I got before. Maybe they fixed it with the latest updates ???

I decided that a little bit testing won’t hurt me :slight_smile: But maybe you are right and a novice user shouldn’t use it for now :-\

Greetz, Red.

i wouldnt trust it. Spyware terminator has been partnered with a company crawl.ws a known malware distributer. They supposedly went legit but i still wouldnt trust it.

I did some research before deciding to install this back at the time. What finally convinced me was yet another forum discussion, but where the very guy who had blacklisted ST posted that he had removed it from the list just for reason and double-checked before doing so, and that anyone thinking about installing it should have no concerns about it. I’ve got ST installed since long ago and never experienced any problem whatsoever. Still interested in any news about the issue though of course. :slight_smile:

I don’t check their site so actually learnt about the new version in the Comodo forums. 8) So I installed v2 when it had been around for a while and all has been swell since then just like before. Looks pretty stable now (v2.0.0.193 program files). :slight_smile:

Pc mag noted they went legit, but i was just putting it out there to take into consideration.