Sortable last-update timestamp column for Rules

Please only consider this request if it’s very fast and easy to do. Else, ignore.

1. What actually happened or you saw:
When looking at HIPS or Firewall Rules, there is no timestamp column indicating when the rule was last updated (or created).

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Would be nice to see at least last-update column and be able to sort by it as needed. It seems like by default, behind the scenes, it might already there (or is it just rule creation order today?), and it’s being used for sorting today; but displaying it and making it visible would be nice.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
More information useful for debugging, trying to remember when the Rule was last updated, etc. E.g. I recall I created / changed some rule yesterday but now I want to go back to it to reinvestigate whether I was right (e.g. run allowed file against virustotal), or to tweak the rule. Timestamp would help me locate that rule.

Additional Information:
Update: I just realized that this is available from “Configuration Changes” under Logs, so that might be good enough of a workaround for many situations vs having this information under Rules UI itself as well. Please feel free to have this under low priority then. I think it still might be useful piece of information: e.g. if Logs get purged or if there are too many Logs to try to find when a specific Rule was last changed.