Something like 'Easy File Locker'

I would love to have a Comodo version of nice and free ‘Easy File Locker’ from http://www.xoslab.com/
But with much more practical features and function like an ‘.exe’ protector or we can say as program protector.

Also, make it easily accessible using windows context menu whether to (visible, hide, read only, write only, password protect/remove password protect) to any files and folders we want.

And also encryption function (blowfish/aes) to files and folders.

Lastly a feature to (delete / shred) files and folders.

I hope this idea can be considered for future Comodo product. ;D

The .exe file as well as others are already protected by CIS

Also, make it easily accessible using windows context menu whether to (visible, hide, read only, write only, password protect/remove password protect) to any files and folders we want.

And also encryption function (blowfish/aes) to files and folders.

Lastly a feature to (delete / shred) files and folders.

I hope this idea can be considered for future Comodo product. ;D

Sound interesting.

What I mean by ‘protected’ is not something that CIS already had.

It is something like we can password protect any applications/softwares that already installed on our system.

For example, we have Yahoo Messenger installed but we would like to protect it with password. Means that, Yahoo Messenger can only be run if the correct password is entered in say like a pop up box after clicking YM.
If the password is not correct, YM wont start at all.

Same thing goes with any other files and folders that we choose for example our temporary notes that we save on the desktop and ‘secret’ folders too.

I think these features can be integrated into CIS nicely. :slight_smile:

I will move this to the Wishlist - CIS board.

very interesting (I have Defense+ “Blocked Files” doing this with parental controls enabled thus you have to use CIS and enter the password then remove the blocked file to access it) but Making it easier and possibly using ACL to Remove it so no users can access it but CIS and of course the obvious system Tokens…

+100 :slight_smile:

Jake