Some Requests

1. REDUCE THE MEMORY CONSUMPTION. Although Comodo is nice on systems with 1gb ram or > but it’s somewhat heavy on less than 1gb. :-TU

2. Improve protection in the firewall component against spyware, keyloggers, root-kits, bot-nets and buffer-overflow even if the defense + is disabled. :-TU

3. Comodo live support should be optional during the installation process. :-TU

4. When you put your mouse over the comodo icon, in the icon area, Comodo should display “COMODO Firewall: SECURED”, even if it’s not secured then it should say “COMODO Firewall: WARNING”. :-TU

5. There should be an option for colour change, i.e. blue, orange, green, etc anything apart from red. :-TU

REDUCE THE MEMORY CONSUMPTION. Although Comodo is nice on systems with 1gb ram or > but it's somewhat heavy on less than 1gb
On one of my friends computer, he has a very old computer. It has a 40GB Harddrive 512k of memory. It still runs very nice. I'm sure there are other people here with old computers too that don't think it's kind of heavy

Do you feel that your computer is slower then it should be???
If so, why don’t you try Comodo System Cleaner ( And let it save a backup copy) or go to google.com and search for “ccleaner”. That’s also good too. Either way it’s like giving your computer a tuneup :-TU

Just an idea :-La

1. It plays nice with memory.
  2. A firewall is a firewall and a HIPS is a HIPS. You cannot mix that.
  3. Yup
  4. If you wish
  5. There are themes.

I used ccleaner and my PC is now running smoothly so Comodo is nice on memory.