Some questions regarding CIS settings

Hello, Congrats on release! Though I’ve got questions that is not regarding directly version 12 but here we go…

1. Why is heuristics in both residental and on-demand scanning defaultly turned off in all versions of CIS? Like… heuristic analysis is number 1 in detecting 0day malware and it’s just turned off even in proactive protection preset?

2. Why are unsigned applications I choose to Allow with full access auto-sandboxed without any notification at all? In older version I always got a pop-up saying Application automatically sandboxed and you could check “Do not sandbox again”… now I can’t see it anymore.

3. Why settings like exclusions, trusted vendors, sounds are under presets? Everytime I update to newer program version, reinstalling or just changing preset I have to set-up ALL exclusions, all vendors again and basically everything.

Otherwise good job! Everything’s running nice and smoothly! Amazing how such complex protection kit is at ~30 MB ram usage.

1) Why is heuristics in both residental and on-demand scanning defaultly turned off in all versions of CIS? Like.. heuristic analysis is number 1 in detecting 0day malware and it's just turned off even in proactive protection preset?
Probably for increased scan performance.
2) Why are unsigned applications I choose to Allow with full access auto-sandboxed without any notification at all? In older version I always got a pop-up saying Application automatically sandboxed and you could check "Do not sandbox again".. now I can't see it anymore.
You need to have show notifications enabled and if you have Windows10, you need to enable get notifications from apps and other senders.
3) Why settings like exclusions, trusted vendors, sounds are under presets? Everytime I update to newer program version, reinstalling or just changing preset I have to set-up ALL exclusions, all vendors again and basically everything.
You can export your settings as a [url=https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9136-Manage-CIS-Configurations.html]configuration profile[/url] that you can later import. The vendors are not part of the configuration but hopefully they implement the ability to import/export the vendor list as you can with the file list.