Some portable version, to install it on a pendrive ofr use on pubblic PCs...

Hi!
I was posting lately about my need to get some protection when I go in some Internet Point. I don’t know there in the “First” world, but here in Argentina the Internet Points are quite unsure. Often they have got NO kind of security programs installed. When I sit there I worry about keyloggers presents on the pc, and the possibility of my passwords stolen. I also worry about the possibility of intruders, because no firewall is present.
About the first worry (which actually includes any kind of viruses etc), I discovered that Superantispyware, Malwarebyters, and Avira, do not need a restart, so I will put them on a Pendrive to install them in these pubblic Pc.
About a Firewall, do you think it could be possible to make a lees perfect Firewall wich does not need a restart? Possibly a portable version, which I can install on a Pendrive, so that when I go on a pubblic PC blocked by Deep Freeze (no restart possible because all the changes are undone at each restart!) or even in a private PC (where I could restart but maybe the owner does not want me to install things in his/her PC) I can have some protection even if not the perfect one which needs kernell drivers (and a restart)?
Maybe you could do a portable version of the Comodo Internet security, so people would not need to install Avira in these pubblic PC when they go there…
BYE!

Portable versions are here:
Link Removed
(I haven’t tried any yet)

Just about any app can be made portable (=civilized) with VMware’s “ThinApp”

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Season’s Greetings to respectful Comodo community!!!

Interesting request by Sir Joe

And probably interesting answer by flemur13013 … at least for some.

I am not paranoid enough to declare that RapidShare cannot be reliable source for downloads. Sure, not! You can get good stuff there… good stuff!

At the same time when we are speaking about security and Comodo Software in particular,
It would be nice and helpful to hear from developers about reliability of that link rather Comodo Portable package offered there. How trustworthy that may be? Below is an image.

note: don’t look if you don’t like explicit words :wink:

It’s fine for us - adults though. I may even comment that all links below highlighted at this moment may look and sound more interesting and definitely more reliable than portableComodo.rar download.
I can be wrong though… So… ??? …Hmmm :THNK

Cheers all! :■■■■

Without going into detail,

WARNING
DO NOT GO TO THE SITE.
DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINKS FROM THERE.
DO NOT LOWER YOUR SECURITY TO USE THE LINKED SITES.
If you were silly enough to ignore the above warnings
DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO ANY OF THESE SITES.

Hoo Hoo Kiddies can you spell… FRAUD, SCAM, RIP OFF

If anyone would like to try to defend these sites. Take it up with my Dog.

Thanks Bad Frogger!

That was suspected as much.

I hope moderators will come here soon and take measures

My regards