solved

solved

CIS Cloud Lookup say's it's analyzing unknown files and uploading them to the cloud, what kind of files does it upload? does it upload only executables or all other unknown files, does it also upload text or document files?
Only executable files are sent to comodo if the hash of the executable is not already known to comodo.
Also how do I know when it uploads file from my computer? does it put then in submitted files or is it only for files I manually submitted?
All submitted files that are either sent automatically or sent manually by the user is listed under submitted files.
If I only enable cloud lookup and not "Analyze unknown files in the cloud etc.." does it only compere the has of executables files it found or it also upload unknown ones?
Yes only looks up the hash to determine the file rating, to have them automatically submitted you would enable 'analyzed unknown files'.
Send anonymous program usage (e.g. clicks, crashes, errors etc) statistics to COMODO in order to improve the product's quality - Comodo collects the usage details from millions of CIS users to analyze their usage patterns for the continual enhancement of the product. Your CIS instillation will collect details on how you use the application and send them periodically to Comodo servers through a secure and encrypted channel. Also your privacy is protected as this data is sent anonymous. This data will be useful to the engineers and developers at Comodo to identify the areas to be developed further for delivering the best Internet Security product. Disable this option if you do not want your usage details to be sent to Comodo. (Default = Enabled)
[url=https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-623-7720-Log-Settings.html]Source[/url] You can disable this under general settings > logging.

Yes if only cloud lookup is enabled then only the hash of the executable is sent to see if the hash is part of the known trusted list, known malware, or if its a known ‘unrecognized’. Only when you enable the ‘analyze unknown files’ setting AND the executable is not known to comodo at all then it will be uploaded.