[Solved] unblock applications (for good)

comodo keeps blocking 2 apps;

1. Asus gamefirst 4 (this app comes with my Asus G752 VY laptop)
  2. Rainbow six game (its a game)

Both are legit apps. Even though i unblock, but after few second it blocks again. I have looked all over for any options or something but nothing seems to work. But bare in mind that both apps still work. I am just not sure if it is working Freely or blocked by comodo.

Look in the HIPS event logs to for those those two applications to see what they are doing that is being blocked. Most likely they’re trying to access one of comodo’s processes in memory. In this case the unblock application is not going to help. You will need to add those to the exclusions of interprocess memory access protection of the HIPS rule for comodo internet security.

Yes you are correct. Both apps are trying to access memory (comodo´s memory i presume). So how can i add both apps to HIPS Rules exclusion of Interprocess Memory Access? And if you notice each app tries to access comodo different memory so to speak. cmdagent and cistray
I am using Comodo Internet Security Premium 10 (v10.0.1.6209) (database version 26918)

HIP Event Logs
Date & Time Application Action Target
2017-04-15 19:00:37 C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GameFirst IV\GameFirst IV.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe
2017-04-15 18:44:04 D:\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege\RainbowSixGame.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cistray.exe

Go to the HIPS rules and double-click the entry COMODO Internet Security > in rule window click on protection settings > then next to interprocess memory access click the link for modify under the exclusions column > then select add either running processes or files and browse to location of applications. Then Ok all windows to accept changes.

thanks and worked like a charm.