… see the topic, in firefox it works, in Comodo IceDragon the “Stop/Refresh”- Button is grey always and does not work
- Your Operating System : Win 7 64 bit
- Security Software Installed: CIS
- How you produced the problem: if i use the browser …
- How you tried to resolve the problem: nothing…
- Screen-shots with the error (if any): sorry, i have no screenshot …the button is grey always and does not work, i cant click
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any: no crashes
- Any other Additional Information: ask me if u need
Mod edit: Marked solved,Captainsticks.
update: ok, now i have make a new installation and it works … but there r 2 buttons now, 1 for stop and 1 for refresh … better would be 1 button for stop and refresh … hope it will improved for next version
Right click an empty space on the menu bar then choose customize, left click/hold/drag the reload button and place it immediately to the left of the stop button then choose done.
Now they should be combined.
Note: This can be done at any location on the bars, but the reload button has to be immediately left of the stop button.
Hope that helps.
nice trick, thank u … it works
You are welcome.
I will move this to Help – CID , seeing a re-install fixed the original issue.