[solved]Comodo 10Firewall and Emule blocked application by firewall

Hi all,
Comodo firewall 10 tell me that Emule is a Blocked Application by firewall.
I always set Emule as reported from official Comodo documentation Enable File Sharing Applications Like BitTorrent And Emule, Comodo Firewall and I never had problems.

My Emule is still having High ID and is not firewalled using Kad network.
I also tried to Unblock Emule from “Blocked Applications” menu and Comodo:

• changed in Custom Ruleset into “Application Rules” menu
  • added it as Allowed Application into HIPS menu
  • added like IGNORE and Trusted into “Auto/Containment” menu
  • added like Trusted into “File Rating” menu

But after that I re/apply my Emule Ruleset into Firewall Application Rules, the message into blocked application by firewall is raised again…Why?

I found into Forum that I should set the Global Rules instead Ruleset…So, it means that the official Comodo procedure to set Emule is old/wrong?

Many thanks for your help.

Check the firewall event logs to see why it is blocked. But you should just use the allowed application ruleset. Also you might need to disable block fragmented IP traffic if the logs show source and destination port 0. There really is no reason to make specific firewall rules for a safe/trusted application.

I checked, but no deeper info are available, just the blocking. What I need to enable to have more info?

But you should just use the allowed application ruleset.
Where? I have alway set it except to the Firewall Rules where I choose Emule ruleset as reported in the official documentation
Also you might need to disable block fragmented IP traffic if the logs show source and destination port 0.
It's already disabled.
There really is no reason to make specific firewall rules for a safe/trusted application.
If Emule is a safe/trusted appplication and no rules should be set for it, why is explained in the official comodo documentation how to set it in order not to avoid problems?
If Emule is a safe/trusted appplication and no rules should be set for it, why is explained in the official comodo documentation how to set it in order not to avoid problems?
Because those instructions are old and are carried over from version to version and don't apply anymore to CIS 10 as the firewall will automatically allow incoming connections to trusted applications when you have a global rule to allow the incoming connection request. But if you want a ruleset applied use the Allowed application ruleset by edition the application rule for emule and select use a ruleset and from the drop down list choose allowed application.

Now is more clear.
Many htnaks for your reply