(solved) CIS 10 installation issues on Windows 10 ver 1607 (digital signature)

Hello Comodo Community,
I’ve tried to install the latest build of CIS 10 onto a fresh install of Windows 10 and the OS seemed to have an issue with CIS’ lacking digital signature. However, when I closed the window telling me CIS will not be allowed to install, the installation proceeded nonetheless and CIS appears to be working fine. Is there a way to check if it’s functioning properly, or should I remove it and try to install it again? (I know this was a problem in CIS 8 but it was supposedly fixed.)
Thanks you!

Perhaps you are using version <10.0.0.6086>. Should be fixed with version <10.0.0.6092>.

That’s good to know but the question still remains: is it safe to use this installment on Comodo? Because despite the error message, the installation finished and for all I can tell, CIS appears to be working.

It wasn’t a problem with CIS. They fixed it for Secure Shopping and Internet Security Essentials (which are installed as separate components).

I’m a bit confused here.
The error message came up while installing CIS 10. (It might have referred to Internet Security Essentials, though, but I can’t remember) Still nothing to worry about?

Sorry about that. In other words, not all products (mentioned above) were installed (which are offered at installation). It would be great if you could check which downloader/installer you are using by right-clicking on its executable > properties > details > file version.

There should be no problem with CIS.

It’s 10.0.0.6092

Can you check if Internet Security Essentials and Comodo Secure Shopping are listed as installed in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features?
Also, please check in temporary folder (run > %temp%) if there’s a cmdinstall archive (it contains installation log). It would be great if you could attach that archive.

Both components are listed as installed.
I have 2 cmdinstall archives - one of them might be connected to uninstalling geekbuddy shortly after installing CIS.
Log file #1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLRLczI4sT-ZTVmSk8zSG00bUU/view?usp=sharing
Log file #2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwLRLczI4sT-djhmX2NIOXFWcnM/view?usp=sharing

Try : main interface window > question mark (?) > support > diagnostics
You can also run a ‘Repair’ on Secure Shopping and Internet Security Essentials
Restart

If you’re not getting the message, there’s no issue and I’m not sure what happened.

There are no repair options for Secure Shopping and Internet Security Essentials in Programs and Features but Comodo’s diagnostic tool didn’t find any errors. I assume everything’s okay then.
Thank you for your awesome help and have a nice day! :-TU :slight_smile: