Solicited TCP Packets RECEIVED

I have eMule running and the ShieldUP! test on my emule’s TCP post gives me

Solicited TCP Packets: RECEIVED (FAILED) — As detailed in the port report below, one or more of your system’s ports actively responded to our deliberate attempts to establish a connection. It is generally possible to increase your system’s security by hiding it from the probes of potentially hostile hackers…
Unsolicited Packets: PASSED…
Ping Echo: PASSED…

So I wonder if this is regular or there is the possiblity to stealth that port to all programs except emule (of course without consequences on emule)
The UDP port is regularly stealthed

So I wonder if this is regular or there is the possiblity to stealth that port to all programs except emule (of course without consequences on emule) The UDP port is regularly stealthed

Until the remote machine makes the connection, there’s no way of knowing if the remote machine is runing emule (or any other particular program). It’s not possible to selectively block remote applications as such. Only the Internet address, with the assumption that the application is running at that remote address.

Other than that chicken-egg problem, it sounds like your machine is sufficiently stealthed.