Slow Load of Some Web Pages on Some Computers

This is a page load problem with Dragon. We have three desktops and one laptop, all running Internet Security Pro. Two of the desktops (most heavily used) have problems loading certain web pages. These pages are frequently accessed and are secure, mostly data with little graphics, and about four screens long. The load hangs and if wait long enough a refresh will bring the data up; if don’t wait long enough the hang continues (or maybe restarts). No problems loading these pages with Chrome.

Any thoughts about this? I wonder if there is some kind of interaction with ISP, with a different configuration of ISP lurking :-\on the different computers. Specific hints would be appreciated since I am a newbie (despite the fact I am older than dirt) at configuring ISP.

Hi jasmoo,
Please try disabling ‘malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)’, found under privacy in Dragon’s advanced settings and see if the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

Disabling doesn’t help. It seems it was inapropriatlely Enabled because I don’t use Comodo Secure DNS. But, still, Disabling doesn’t help. Regards.

Hi jasmoo,
A couple of other suggestions to try.

1. Try disabling all 3rd party extensions.

2. Also try disabling ‘Use hardware acceleration when available’, found under system in Dragon’s advanced settings.

Kind regards.