Signature Dectection for CAV is missing

File was correctly classified from a Human Expert as Malware - PUA.Installcore !!! But the File has NO Siganature dectection for CAV !!!

So please check it “again” and create and add a Signature for this File !!!

Thx … !!!

Hi pio,
Thanks for your submission, we’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
Andrei Savin

Hi,pio

This is to inform you that false-positive has been fixed.
You can update to AV database Version <28300> of Comodo Internet Security Version<10.0.1.6294> and confirm it.

Best regards
Chunli.chen

I didn’t mention that this would be a FP !!! It´s not an FP !!! I had just noted that the signature for CAV is missing , although the Human Expert analysis was already 15 days ago . Now I am bit confused , because the complete classification has been removed ! :o

Hi pio,

The file was reviewed and concluded that its behavior is not harmful or affect the user in a negative way, even though it’s flagged by multiple engines on virustotal.

Regards,
Ionel

Hi Ionel ,

thank you for your answer !!! I wanted to say , that the detection and the verdict at VT , for me only plays a minor role . It´s just an Indicator !!! :wink:

I assume that you have made an analysis of the file code and I therefore accept the result . :wink: I did not conduct a code analysis .

My attempts to execute the file under controlled conditions have all failed . Both under vbox and vmware the application crashes .

Best Regards !!!

Pio