"Show my tabs from last time" doesn't work anymore !

Hi there,
I need a little help. I love this browser and i do not want to leave him, but if i will not fix this problem, i’ve got no choice.
Starting last night, “Show my tabs from last time”(the set from Option menu) doesn’t work anymore, also the choice under History “Restore my previous session”. And this is so much important to me, cause i leave when i go to bed a lot of tabs open, to get them again the next day.
I tried hardly to fix this issue, i restarted, i uninstalled…an so on, but it seems that nothing works.
I really don’t know what to do anymore.
Had anyone this problem someday ? Or does anyone have a solution ?
Please help me,
Dana.
Email me if you wish, thank you.

Hi kitty31,
Please check under history in the privacy tab of IceDragon’s options and disable ‘Always using private browsing mode’ if it is enabled.

Kind regards.

Hello kitty31,
I don’t know if captainsticks suggestion has helped you or not.

I can offer another suggestion for you to try. I have always used the addon ‘Save Session’ without any problem. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/save-session/?src=ss
It restores your tabs the next time you start up IceDragon. I don’t use it a lot but it has always worked when I needed it. It shows up as option under the ‘File’ menu or you can drag the button to your toolbar. I use it instead of IceDragon’s built-in ‘restore previous session’ because I don’t always remember that I need to restore the previous session the next time I start it up which could be the next day or several days later. But in order for this add-on to work you must follow captainsticks suggestion and disable private browsing mode. This will reset IceDragon so that it will remember history and then the add-on will work. Make sure that IceDragon is set to remember history in the privacy tab of Options under the Tools menu.

There is also ‘Session Manager’ that you might want to try, although I have not used it. This add-on has a lot more features and options. Get it here: Session Manager – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)
Among the numerous features, it has an option at browser shutdown to backup the current session and you can also name the session and build a list of saved sessions.