Show an alert when a trusted program and give the option declared as harmful [M1411]

Hello, mods. 15 Points :slight_smile:

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.

Mods, please correct the title.

To what

Correct typos.

The typos are most likely there to be able to fit the reference [M1411] in the limited character title.

It most likely doesn’t make much of a difference since it’s already voted and moved to verified and the QA and devs will still understand what it says.

Hmm, maybe I was wrong about the character limit being the culprit… Oh well. :slight_smile:

Yes the title has a very limited character max. This is how i have it titled in the tracker since the limit is much larger “Show an alert when a trusted program is run/accessed and give the option to declare as harmful”