Shortcut to start application non-sandboxed?

Hello,

I know that you can use CIS to create a shortcut that will start the application sandboxed, the problem here is that if another program starts that program then it won’t be sandboxed (for example when following a link that opens the browser).

Here is where I like to add my browser, Comodo Dragon, to the always sandbox list, but then there are those times when I have to enter non-sandboxed mode in order to perform some changes, and making this change is rather bothersome, going into the settings and removing Comodo Dragon then go in and make the changes and then add Comodo Dragon back to the list… This is quite bothersome just to start an application outside of the sandbox.

And so I noticed that the shortcut for virtualiztion looks like this ““C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\virtkiosk.exe” -v “C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Dragon\dragon.exe””
And the part I’m interested in is “-v”, could this be changed so instead of meaning to sandbox, it means not to sandbox?

I hope you understand what I mean =/
Thanks!

PS. The line spacing may not be correct however I noticed that it got hard to read otherwise, sorry for any confusion.