shockwave flash crashing

after updating to CD 16.2 shockwave plugin crashes constantly, i have installed fresh versions of all adobe plugins, still problem remains, i can’t view any video at all.
MW

Hi mw74,
I have not experienced any issues myself, could you post some additional details please?
Could you give us an example of which sites it crashes on and also is it actually crashing or just not loading videos (Screenshot might help)??
If it is showing a crash/error pop-up/screen could you please post a screenshot of the error?

Check Under the hood, Content settings, plug-ins and see if flash is enabled.

I always download the Flash plug-in here.
Thanks.

There are two versions of Flash Player. One for use in Internet Explorer only, the socalled Active X version, and the Netscape plugin version for all other browsers. May you installed the Active X version.

I always download the Flash plug-in here.

ok thank guys,
don’t know why flash was crashing, reinstalled using the recommended link and installed AFTER closind CD,
resolved :smiley:
if it happens again ill get screen shots etc.
Thanx for your time (again)
MW

Hi mw74,
Glad to hear all is working and hope it stays that way.
Kind regards.

hmm ok just watched a vid on youtube all was good, clicked on a FB video link and crashed again ???
heres screenshot, I’ll reinstall again and post outcome/
MW

[attachment deleted by admin]

oops! My previous post was to soon.

Sorry to hear it is persisting and I know you are probably getting tired of uninstall/reinstall, but if you are will to try it once more I would suggest running this tool in case remnants of older versions are remaining.
I always have a habit of rebooting in between uninstall/reinstall, not sure if it actually helps.
If that fails let us hope someone comes up with a solution for you.

Edit: It is showing signs of a possible bug in Dragon, if the above steps don’t solve the problem you might want to consider posting a bug report here.
Please follow the bug report Guidelines found here.
Thanks.

Sorry to hear it is persisting and I know you are probably getting tired of uninstall/reinstall, but if you are will to try it once more I would suggest running this tool in case remnants of older versions are remaining. I always have a habit of rebooting in between uninstall/reinstall, not sure if it actually helps. If that fails let us hope someone comes up with a solution for you.

ok thanx captainsticks.
followed above steps inc rebooting,
youtube and FB video links are now all good :smiley:
hopefully resolved now, if reoccurs will submit a bug report.
Thanx again for your time,
MW

as far as i know chrome got a build in flash player so what are all this stuff is all about?
installing other flash player will achieve nothing.

Chrome does, but Chromium (which Dragon is based on) does not.

weird dragon doesn’t if i can see flash movies and other stuff based on flash , also i did check the plugin section and there is a flash (and also shockwave) already install after clean dragon setup.