Sever problem using CTM

Hi,

I have installed CTM in February 2010 v. 2.4.125818.154.
on my pc with windows xp.
A few days ago I have deleated old snapshots, and since than I have sever problems with my computer.

When I boot my computer’ I get a screen saying that I have low free space, and it can not take any more new snapsots.

I receive also a massge that CMT detectes that the computer is running low on free space, and I need to delet needless snapshots and run system maintenance to reclaim more free space.

There are not any other snapshots that I can deleat. I have 18 GB free space on this C drive.

Some of the programs stoped running , and I get all the time baloons with warnnings that data has been lost.

How can I fix the problem?

Please save me…

I do not know what to do and I am afraid to make more damage to my system.

Thank you very much,

DANTA

1. If you have any other snapshot than the actual one, try it.
  2. If you have only two: baseline and actual state, I suggest you backup your data immediatly.
    Then you can try reseting your baseline or uninstall CTM to the actual state.
  3. Install the latest version 2.9 instead of your old one. Keep your software up-to-date :slight_smile:

There is probably to many file changes since baseline was taken, so ur current snapshot is taking big space.
DO as Tech suggested.
BACKUP ur data before u reset baseline, some systems have had problems when resetting baseline,

Also, update ur CTM to latest version because it has many bugs fixed.

Backup your data and uninstall CTM, then install the lastest CTM version.

Best Regards.

Thanks for your advise.

How do I reset my baseline or uninstall CTM to the actual state.

Tried to uninstall CTM using add/remove programs and Revoco software, but could not preform this task.

What should I do now??

Please restart computer, press “HOME” key when you see the CTM Subsystem Console screen, and then uninstall CTM.