Settings for Defense+ [Resolved]

I have comodo internet security running with both firewall and Av but Defense + disable(inactive) but I would like to activate it, I gave tried several time only to get bombbarded with popups, its there a setting that someone could recommend that I could safely be online with all installed programs and surf without all the hassels, thanks for any reply.

Set the rules for your browser to ‘Browser’. For other apps, you could place Defense+ in Training mode to learn about your apps and how they work. It will create the required rules for you.

Thanks for your help, but where do iI go to set the browser(Avant) to Browser

Firewall → Advanced → Network Security Policy

Select the Avant Browser File → Click ‘Edit’ → select ‘Web Browser’ from the drop-down menu next to ‘Use a Predefined Policy’ → Click ‘Apply’

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks followed instructions and its said this policy already exisits, I guess it was set and I didn’t know it but thanks for all the info. I’ll run this setup for a while and see how it goes, thanks again now onto march madness selection show.

No worries, post back here/start a new thread if you encounter any more problems.

:slight_smile:

If you consider this matter resolved I will lock this thread. If you require it re-opened, please pm any Mod or Admin.