set name host,mac address and single together in a firewall rule

hi,give a look to the possible settings of a new rule i had an idea…why instead of permit a single choose between single ip address,mac address or host name use a way where a user can choose more then one of this option?in this case i can set (only when rule regards a single pc) the name host,mac address and ip address together to prevent spoofing attack…while,as it is now,for an hacker is sufficient make spoofing of one of this 3 parameters,in the way that i proposed,if there are 3 controls together,the hacker will spoof all of 3 parameters…obviously the choose of 3 parameters will be optional and the interface,there will be a single radio button named “single pc” e when it is enabled there will be possible set one or 2 or all parameters that i have listed with a checkbox…clearly,from the point of view of interfaces,there will be a control that when this radio button is selected,at least one of 3 check is selected with the corresponding field compiled correctly…sorry for my poor english

[attachment deleted by admin]

up

up