Server Protection... any time soon?

Is there any product for protection (free/paid) available for servers (win 2003 and 2008)?
Its been a while since I dont hear any about this.

Maybe CAV, CIS, or CFW?

Hi w-e-v,

Sure, EAM - you cannot have anything better than that … you can download and test Server Edition

No plans for OA firewall at the moment though

My regards

Hi Siber, your url is not complete.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Just a question about Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
Why do you consider it better than anything (as for example Comodo Anti-Virus)?

Thanks again.

Hi Guys!

Thanks a lot Eric. I fixed that in my initial reply :slight_smile:

=======

You are welcome.
Well, regarding AV part of EAM - it’s on the very top according to multiple independent tests for many years
(and sure from my own experience, which you may ignore , if you want :wink: ).
You simply cannot compare it with Comodo’s AV neither speaking of detection rate nor about number of FPs
In addition it has excellent Behavioural Blocker(BB) / Hosts management ( Surf Protection); etc.
Not resource hungry - running very light (as a matter of fact no conflicts re: BB & Defense+ working together)

as an aside note: new version 6 (currently in internal beta ) bringing some serious improvements / new features

Keep in mind - I have no intention to promote another product here , but since you asked you can just test/evaluate/ and make your own conclusions

Cheers!

Great!

I wont ignore your own experience with EAM, believe me.
I think I will give it a try. Thank you very much for sharing.

Or you can try Kaspersky, avast, McAfee, Trend Micro, Symantec, AVG, ESET, and others. You can pick any. You can find so much using Google.