Serious Problems with all RSS Feeds whilst Verification Engine is Active

Hello Mr and Mrs. Comodo,

In the last few days Verification Engine got updated on my PC to 2.7.0.17 and the problem I get is that Firefox shuts down 100% of the time when I go to acess the button to activate an RSS Feed, as shown in the area of my screenshot below. I must have attempted accessing an RSS Feed button about 50 times and have it crash everytime.

This took me some time to diagnose the cause of the problem, in fact I thought it was Firefox that was causing the problem and tried for resolution within their forums, but after over 50 viewings and not one reply I simply had to locate it myself.

Remedy: Disable Verification Engine.

This is not what I want to do everytime I access an RSS Feed but have no option at the moment… if Comodo programmers could rectify this would be good.

I am sure I cannot be alone here so if anyone else recognises this problem I would like to know.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mark

Hi Mark!
Thank you very much for such a valuable feedback.
We are looking at the problem and I’ll contact you as soon as we have a solution.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

Hi Vadym,

Thankyou for your acknowledgement.

To be honest with you I am unaware if this occured on previous versions of VE, as coincidentally I only started using RSS feeds for the first time since I began using VE which has been for some several months now.

If I can be of any further assistance please let me know, and until then I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mark