See or change rules for applications

I’m using Comodo since a few weeks now and I have a question about it. I checked already the help files but I could not find an answer to my question.

Example:

I installed a new application, we will call it application X. The first time I launch X Comodo asks me if X can access the internet. I select "Block this request " and the option “remember my answer” is checked.
After some days I notice that X needs access to the internet but I blocked it the first time.

Is there a way to see all the allowed/blocked programs and modify or delete the rule for that application if needed.

I used ZoneAlarm before and there you could see a list of all the programs that requested a connection and the settings that you selected. If needed you could change those.

I'm using Comodo since a few weeks now and I have a question about it. I checked already the help files but I could not find an answer to my question.

Firewall > Advanced > Network Security Policy > Application Rules

It’s all there in the help files, there is also a “What do these settings do?” link at the bottom of every page of settings within CFP3 - do some exploring, you can configure just about any aspect of CFP you could possibly want to! The setup is a little different to Zonealarm but it’s very easy to navigate and use once you get used to it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thx :slight_smile: