Security Suite

(:WAV)[b]Hey everybody!

I’m (after the "wrong cavs update-disaster) interested again in comodo! But everytime I visit comodo.com, I think: There are 4 or 5 free programs and they are great, but why isn’t Comodo combining these products to one great free (or very cheap) security suite! Because you’ve got a free firewall, a free back-up program, a free anti-malware program and a free anti virus/spyware program. So if you can combine these great products to 1 application (like MS OneCare, but then much better) you’ll get much more costumers and (maybe) some companies which are interested in supporting comodo!!

Am I talking $#!t, or is this a great idea?[/b]
(CNY) (CWY)

Please let me know what you think!

Hello,

This is a great idea, but many users prefer separate products as Security Suites tend to become bloatware most of the time :-.

I personally would love a Comodo security suite.

check out this forum,

https://forums.comodo.com/which_product_do_you_want_comodo_to_develop_next/poll_comodo_internet_security_suite_closed-t6935.0.html

What about an option.
People who want CAVS,CPF,BOclean etc separately can download them separately.
For Those who want a combined security suit ,a security suit can be developed.
It would be a extra work but will work

:o whoops!
I did not saw that topic/poll! Excuse me!
Thanks for your reply (V)

No Prob

:■■■■

yeah that sounds cool and then make it for vista and all other operating systems (B) (J) (L) (R) (S)

Just remember guys…

Comodo Memory Guardian, Comodo BOClean, Comodo Antivirus/Antispyware 3 (When it is released) are eventually going to be integrated into Comodo Firewall Pro 3, Starting with CMG :slight_smile:

They will all be optional components during installation of CFP 3, and as Melih stated on a Topic, You will be able to install these things in different combinations :), like how Defense+ is currently optional during installation.

So remember, That is very close to a “security suite”.

Hmmm… I wonder if Comodo’s Backup and the other free products will be integrated into it?

Josh. 8)

i didn’t notice this topic while posting this:
topic

how do you like the idea? a truly modular Comodo Security suite and surely less extra work for developers - instead of developing two separate firewalls - one standalone and one inside security suite - they only need to maintain compatibility with all apps!

a security suite would own

that is a great new and a smart way of choosing optional components to comodo firewall. It could be called security suit after that. Idea of such producs rocks.

asker out