Search is not working for me

hi,

not sure its me or the search function of this board,

if i enter eg. dhcp i get 100 posts not even the word in.

and eg. dhcp angels brings all forum.

not a real critic then just ppl have easier found a solution.

i know its not easy edit a software board,

might make a remark: use google (if trust it) enter string: word1 word2 SITE:forums.comodo.com

and then underneath say: plse dont spread this search string public

just a polite hint.

Mike

it’s not you

the search function has not yet been completely repaired :frowning:

Yeah, I searched for “boot.ini.comdofirewall” and it didn’t even find one result. I entered it at google and through the google search results I found a link to a thread to these forums with the answer.

Hi. I just enter this forum (installed CF) but I am unable to use SEARCH. All the results are irrelevant to my search.

I am looking to XAMPP or LOCALHOST and the results are the same and none of the results have those words.
Using Firefox 2.0.0.10 Windows Vista

The advanced search is still having issues. The most reliable method is to put something and search by title only/

Careful though: it’s character sensitive (but not case sensitive).

That’s called outsourcing :P. It has also the purpose to subtly invite member to better organize their topics. Anyway you are contributing to increment the relevance of clicked topics and actually helping google to show better results to everyone ;D That’s a SEO I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

Any idea when search will be unbroken?

I guess the web guys must be busy with CFP V3 ;D

Al

I have a P4 HT, My system internet browser is Firefox, OS: XP sp2 32bit, AV: None Security Apps: Comodo Firewall Pro 3.013, Comodo Memory Guardian 1.0.16b (just kidding :wink: )

Search don’t work for me too :cry:

Regards,
gibran