Scheduling ALWAYS gets set to the same number of hours away

I’m using version 3.0.171316.129 on 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium. I’m trying to schedule, but no matter what day of the week I check, in “Manage” it shows up as X hours from now. I downloaded the program on Monday, and I did a full, one-time backup then. Now I have that, and 1 incremental backup (Wednesday) done manually that says it’s due again 5 days from now. It said that yesterday, too! When I try to schedule the Sunday full backup for 1900 hours, it always saves as “14 hours from now.” Yesterday, mid-morning, the schedule would only save as “15 hours from now”. Certainly not 2 or 3 days and a different number of hours away. No matter what or when I try to schedule, it saves the same way. Am I doing something wrong, or is the program messed up.

Another question: if I have to manually OK the UAC prompt, how can the program do scheduled backups?

Hi

Does the date change when restarting CBU.exe or it just remains the same?

Because backups are set with administrative privileges using Windows Task Scheduler.

Thanks

The date and/or time stays the same on any given day.

For now, I’ve taken to doing manual incremental backups and I’ll do another manual full backuop on Sunday.

We will fix this problem in the next release.

Thanks