Scheduled Full Scan Does Not Start [V7][M890]

Hi
I scheduled a full scan , But the problem is it doesn’t start at the time that i give ??? Program is supposed to start a the time that i set

1. Diagnostics report as attachment to your post : Yes (but couple of times diagnostic report failes to save it)!
  2. The full product and its version e.g. CIS v 7.0.312140.4101
  3. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one. Windows 7 home premium x64 bit SP 1
  4. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference? Default settings
  5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file? No it was a clean install
  6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed : super antispyware, spywareblaster
  7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step.
    This question is crucial as well. The most valuable report is the one with precise, separate, numbered, reproduction steps.

a) plan a Full scheduled scan and set time to start it
    b) checking state, scan didn’t start
    c) viewing log, it never done a full scan
  8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps ; nothing happens
  9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious) It should start a full scan at the time i defined

Full dump created with Killswitch: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4qgx.dmp

Extra info : Scheduled a Quick scan, that works well and starts at the time that i set

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for reporting this. However, please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided in this post.

Also, did it occur a certain amount of time after it was supposed to? (This can probably be checked in the logs)
If so, how long after did it start?
Do all subsequent scheduled scans also start the same time after they are supposed to?

Chiron i edit my first post

The scheduled full scan doesn’t start at all, not even after a few hours
but a scheduled Quick scan works correct and starts at the given time

Thank you. Please attach a diagnostics report and a KillSwitch Process List to your first post. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Diagnostics report and a KillSwitch Process List Full dump attached to first post

Regards

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

The devs have not been able to reproduce this. Have you received a PM from Comodo staff?

As this was not fixed during the Beta testing period I will move this bug report to the main Bug Reporting Board.

Please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (7.0.313494.4115)? Please let us know whether it is fixed or you are still experiencing the problem.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Hi

Sorry about late reply, yes i had PM with one of the devs, i could not reproduce because i uninstalled RC a few days ago _ also about the irritating high CPU load …

Allready downloading new release! :wink:

Thanks. Let me know what you find and I will update the tracker.

Hi Chiron

Problem solved ! :-TU

Thank you for checking this. I have closed this entry in the tracker and will move this report to Resolved.

Thanks again.