Scheduled Full Scan Does Not Run [M1006]

I see 4 Comodo tasks.

here’s 2 shots more.

changed system to my account (non-admin), we’ll see if scan happens before midnight (won’t tamper it more).

[attachment deleted by admin]

can’t edit so here’s more info: Comodo has 2 tasks scheduled now as non-admin (update and scan) after tampering settings.

Let me see if I understand what is happening. If you are logged in as an admin you see the tasks provided here.
However, if you log out and log in again under a Limited account you see the tasks provided here.

Is that correct or am I misunderstanding the situation?

Thanks.

as a admin I see 4 CIS tasks (2 updaters (program and signatures), scan and cache) and as a non-admin user I saw (before tampering scheduled scan’s settings in task scheduler) only 1 task (signature updater) but now (after tampering settings in task scheduler) I see 2 tasks (signature updater and scheduled scan (which should trigger bit after 3 hrs)).

CIS requires admin perms to install (and few other things) and that way most tasks are set to admin-account not to user-account and also CIS-reports (imported) are sent to admin’s folder not to user’s folder. No idea if that’s Microsoft’s fault or program’s fault (Spybot’s scheduled scan and other SB-tasks have same thing, as a non-admin nothing happens nor can’t see tasks).

no luck, scan didn’t occur (even after tampering settings more). last thing left to try is to test it as admin but that’d be quite pointless since scan needs to occur as non-admin user not only as admin-user.

Please try this. Go to the conditions tab and uncheck the option to “Start only if the following network connection is available”. Then restart the computer, create a new scheduled scan, and see if that allows the scheduled scan to run.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks.

that condition is unchecked and has been always and also tried removing idle-requirement and waiting scan to happen. if I edit current scan via CIS then in task scheduler it gets reverted back to admin-only (system) in general tab and then I need to again add non-admin account there and other things.

The screenshot you posted shows that it is checked. Am I misunderstanding something?

I must have removed it during last weekend.

somehow old scan had ran on saturday night ~5am but I haven’t seen it and new scan started normally although went to background so no way to see it running (noticed it after went to CIS-settings and deleted new scan and checked CIS task manager and saw av scan running).

Is this in any way related to the unchecked option to “Start only if the following network connection is available”?

Also, do you mean to say that all scheduled scans are now running, or is it just this one?

Another question, do you have a constant internet access?

Thanks.

[quote author=Chiron link=topic=104593.msg762224#msg762224 date=1401751592]
Is this in any way related to the unchecked option to “Start only if the following network connection is available”?[/quoite]

not sure since no idea when it got unchecked.

new scan schedule apparently works (just made 1 (only edited it through CIS) and it appeared on CIS task manager but not elsewhere) but old (CIS made) isn’t working. full scan is only scheduled scan. computer was in stand by mode on last saturday when full scan happened.

yes I have adsl-connection.

Okay, so am I correct if I say that at this moment it looks like all new scheduled scans you create are run correctly? Is this correct?

Thanks.

lookslike it. some info about that scan has started would be nice.

I’m sorry, but what do you mean by this? Is something else wrong?

only thing what is wrong that nothing indicates (besides computer is bit slow to respond) that scan is running unless opens CIS task manager.

apparently scan couldn’t start cause it waited computer being idle xx minutes, un-checking that full scan runs fine.

In that case would you consider this bug to be Resolved?

yes bug is solved and in future CIS AV scan shouldn’t wait computer being idle for x minutes before starting scan.

Thank you. In that case I have closed this entry in the tracker and will move this bug report to Resolved.

Thanks again.

1 thing still bugs but not sure if its Win7 or CIS, scheduled task conditions forget (apparently after restart) that no need to wait computer being idle.