- What you did: Scheduled an a/v scan that executed at the scheduled time.
- What actually happened or you actually saw: No log information is provided in the CIS logs that the scan job started, it finished, what the results were, how many files it scans, etc. I cannot find any info whatsoever unless I watch the screen for when the job runs. I would also like to keep a history of the jobs that run in the past to see how long they took to run, how many files it scanned, etc.
- What you expected to happen or see: Keep a persistent, detailed log when the job runs.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened:
- If its an application compatibility problem have you tried the application fixes here?: If I disable the A/V part I do not see this problem.
- Details & exact version of any application (execpt CIS) involved with download link:
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so exact steps to make it happen:
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):
Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots illustrating the bug:
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs and the Defense+ Active Processes List:
- A CIS config report or file.
- Crash or freeze dump file:
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: 5.3.176757.1236
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 3 or 4: Upgraded from 5.0 to 5.3
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): No
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=Clean PC , Sandbox=Disabled , Firewall =Safe Mode , AV = Stateful
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: WinXP Pro 32-bit Admin
- Other security and utility software installed: No
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box): No