Scan Result : Your Computer have been attacked by "intervalhehehe".

This is what loads when i load everytime i run my IE.
So, i got ‘Mozilla Firefox’ and it comes up on that too. If i try to change the website… Like try to google, either this comes up or it loads up an error page in unrecognizable characters.

Microsoft Security Center
Alert : Your computer have been attacked by spyware or viruses!
Please download AntiSpyware to fix.

It then has a link: ‘Download AntiSpyware Now’

I click it, it then comes up with a page full of anti-spyware programs… etc

There is one link that says: ‘Free scan’

I clicked it with this result: ‘Scan Result : Your Computer have been attacked by “intervalhehehe”.’

Which is somewhat true, i get this little box that comes up on my screen that says :
intervalhehehe intervalhehehe intervalhehehe
and i have to click ok to close the box, or the ‘x’ in the corner. It will come up again every 3 or so minutes. The COMODO program has blocked the box coming up, but it still blocks my browsing program.

I have read other posts in relation to my problem. Downloaded other ‘Avira’ and ‘Super Anit-Spyware’… Updated and rebooted in safemode. Run them both, finding tacking cookies from adware and so forth. I asked to delete all infected files. Loaded windows and still have the same problem.
Obviously Comodo did not find it. This is actually the reason i installed it.
If you are going to recommend programs, please supply the link as i cannot browse the net. At all!
Thank you. Any help, tips or anything will be greatly appreciated!

This looks like a new one. Since all the searchs that I’ve seen have been from a couple of days ago.
I’m not sure if this works, So please post back to us!
http://jamesrohal.com/2008/12/02/removing-the-interval-hehehe-virus/

You could try using other search engines while your infected

Did some google research and a lot of posts on different forums, like afterdawn, that consider this, say that they downloaded winrar from somewhere and got that virus/worm/joke/what ever it is. So did you perhaps download winrar from some site? Maby that site got hacked and the real winrar file got replaced with one including the intervalhehehe-thingie. Well, hope you get it out of your system. Just though to pop in here and share my findings.

I think the easiest solution to this would be to install a custom hosts file as Kyle posted. It does seem to be a hosts file hi-jack.

Maybe this one:

Pls scan with SuperAntispyware free and Malwarebytes Antimalware.