saving the Applications rules [RESOLVED]

Hi guys,
I’m uses Comodo on a Virtual Machine and from time to time restore this machine to a clean state.
And all my Comodo settings going out.
I have save my Comodo settings in the Options Tab “Manage my Configurations”, but Comodo doesn’t save my defined Applications Rules in the “Network Security Police”.

Is it a way available for saving the Applications rules?

Another question:
When in the Application rules “Windows Updater Applications” is blocked, my Firefox cannot connect to the net.
Is this a bug? The older version from Comodo doesn’t that.
What is ” Windows Updater Applications” in the new Comodo Firewall?

Thanks in advanced & sorry for my poor English
gispos

[b]Is it a way available for saving the Applications rules?[/b]

You need to go to Miscellaneous>Manage My Configurations>Export “Optimum Security” Then when you Import it the same way, make sure it’s selected. It will save both Network & Computer Security Rules.

[u]Another question:[/u] When in the Application rules “Windows Updater Applications” is blocked, my Firefox cannot connect to the net. Is this a bug? The older version from Comodo doesn’t that. What is ” Windows Updater Applications” in the new Comodo Firewall?

Windows Updater Applications is the same and shouldn’t be blocked unless you block it your self. The new Comodo Firewall is now included in Comodo Internet Security.

Josh

Yes, thank you!

Must reboot the computer when Comodo says “Settings successes imported”.
When my settings imported, I’m looking on the Applications rules and there isn’t a change visible.
This is little buggy. :smiley: Comodo must say “Reboot the Computer” then settings change.

Thanks for the Comodo product and for his good support! :■■■■

Best Regards
gispos

No problem!

I will now close this one. :slight_smile:

Josh