Problem: In latest CIS version, autosandboxed files are being looked up online, but if not found on black or whitelists they are not being auto-submitted for analysis. They can however be manually submitted.
Steps to replicate: Run an unknown file, reply ‘keep in sandbox’ to autosandbox alert, examine 'My Pending Files, note that there is an entry for the file but no submission date.
- Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision: XP SP3 32 Bit (Pentium 4 CPU 3Ghz, 4Gb RAM) Admin account.
- CIS version: Please see title
- Other Security and Utility Software Installed: See appended config report for details. Usually: Comodo - CIS, CVE, CIV, CLP, CSE, CAS, IVault; Other- Filezilla, Wallwatcher, Sony Ericsson PC software, Actual Window Manager, Routerstats, Revo, Process Explorer, Google Desktop, Process Tamer, Process Explorer, Idrive, Clipmate, Stuffit
- Step by step description to reproduce the issue: See above
- How you tried to resolve the problem: N/A
- Upload Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any: N/A
- Attach screenshots to your posts to clarify the issue further: N/A
- Virus database version: Please see config file
- Any other information you think that might be useful. CIS settings:See appended config report for details.