Sandbox Windows Keep Popping - Can't Remember Answers

I have been using Comodo Internet Security Premium for several months with no issues. Suddenly it is popping the Sandbox window on boot up for all of my apps. When I check the radio button for “Do not run this app inside the sandbox again” the square checkbox for “remember my answer” is grayed out.

I am using a Lenovo Laptop so all of the Lenovo apps trigger this as well.

In addition after everything is booted up, every time I try to start an app I get this same nonsense.
This is getting really obnoxious and time consuming.

Is there a fix for this?

check to make sure your trusted vendors list is still there. if not run the diagnostics and that should fix it, once rebooted.

Can you make sure the file is not also in My Pending Files at the same time. If so, please remove it from there.

Also read Mouse1’s FAQ (see my signature) and How to remove individual applications/files from the sandbox? and see if that brings any help.

For the record: I am facing exactly the same problem: The Sandbox windows keeps popping up way too much. I don’t really see a pattern here, because if I allowed the application and re-run it it is not being sandboxed. However, Running the application e.g. a few days later again showing the sandbox query. I n fact I even tried to mark the applications as trusted, no effect. This is really annoying and did not happen to before. It might be related to the last update, probably?

BTW: My Vendor List is OK, I’ve no pending files.